Tuesday 21 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Three

We did not go for a nice walk this morning. It was a bit all rainy outside. I do not want to be all soggy. 

We had crunchy toasts instead. Ha,

Niamh and Zita went out on their go fast bicycles. To do important things. 

Niamh went to the bank. They could not find some of Niamh's all green money. Oh dear. 

It was not the nice bank that gives nice dogs special tasty treats. It is the loose your money bank. 

Orlaith went to professor Jill's house. To make her garden all beautiful. 

She will see my friends Jamie and Zoro. That is where they live. In the house. Not the garden. Bunnies give in gardens. Ha. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. And have a nice nap on my comfy bed. Good for me. 

Zits and Orlaith and I went to the nice bank this afternoon. I got in trouble. I was a too much pulling dog. And not a good listener. Oh dear. 

Sometimes I am not such a good listener. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

I got a nice treat at the bank. 

Zita did not tell them about the too much pulling. That is good. Too much pulling dogs do not get nice treats. Oh dear.

Niamh is going to the new big city tomorrow. Early in the morning. On an aeroplane. To go to a dance a lot school for a little while. Because she won a big dance a lot prize. For being the best dancer. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment