Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty Nine

We did not go for our nice walk today until late. Zita had a sore head. Because of the weather. Oh dear.

I lost my favourite ball under the sofa. I could not get it. Craig had to get the scary grabber to get it for me.

It is a soggy day. I helped Zita with her work. On my comfy summer duvet. With my pillow. 

Today Craig is a itilian policeman. He lives in Rome. With the Pope. His house is too small to have a nice dog to help him. Oh well. 

Niamh has to go to the dentist today. In the afternoon. Craig will drive her. Oh dear. She cannot feel her ears. Oh dear. 

Emmet and I are very polite. When he gets me a treat we shake each other's feet.  Emmet says it is important to know how to be polite. So we will be invited to visit the Queen. In far away England. Or if Emmet become Pope. It is known.

Tonight is not soggy. So Zita and I went for a nice walk. To see the little ducks. You cannot bark at little ducks. It would scare them. Oh dear. 

Tomorrow Zita and Craig are going for a nice visit to some nice restraurents. Sheets on the table restraurents. Not too many chip restraurents.  Zita said I will be in charge of the whole house. And Emmet and Niamh. And I can sleep on the big bed all by myself. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment