Saturday 9 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Three

I had a busy day. 

We had a nice walk. And we had our toasts on our beautiful patio. Ha. 

We made the bushes and trees in my beside the house yard smaller.  Zita had a long long machine. With a string. When you pull the string pices of tree fall from the sky.

On top of me. Oh dear. It was a bit scary. I did not bark at all. Ha. 

Then we had to use the way too loud wind machine. To make everything all neat and tidy again. 

I can not be outside when Zita uses the too loud wind machine. She said I might get something in my eye. Oh dear. I watched out my dining room window. That is good. 

Now the nasty squirrels cannot hide from me. Because the trees are not so tall now. Too bad for them. Ha.

I was a big help. Then I had a nap. It is very hard being a big help. 

Because he is a way good baby sitter Mister Paul is going to stay in way far away England for a long long time. Craig told me. 

Who will going to go to the not very much money breakfast store with Craig? Oh dear. Oh dear. Who will fix Zita's make the clothes all clean again machine? Oh dear. Too bad for us.

We had a nice long walk in the too hot day this afternoon. Before dinner. 

It is Uncle Bill's sing happy birthday day tomorrow. He is still way old. Even older than Craig. And Craig is so old he went on trains that had fire in them. Emmet told me so. Maybe it is not true. Fire is way dangerous. It is known. Oh dear me.



No comments:

Post a Comment