Sunday 3 August 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Seven

It is a nice quiet Sunday. We went for a nice walk.

We had lots of toasts on our beautiful patio. And watched the people going to the park. It is a beautiful day.

We had pancakes and bacon for our special Sunday breakfast. Emmet was nearly awake. Ha.

Zita spent the whole afternoon making the garden all beautiful again. I could not help. I am not a big help in the garden. I am a bit messy. Oh well. 

I stand at the watching window and bark if I see dangerous dogs or nasty people coming too near to Zita. Craig says I worry way too much. He is wrong. Ha.

Craig is writing a new story. He will be a writer just like me. Ha. 

He is writing about his friend from way far away Ireland, mister Oughterard Otter. All about his exciting adventures.  Mister Otter is not real like me. He is just real in Craig's head. That is where the best stories live. It is known.

Niamh's dance a lot friend Mackennzie is comming to have dinner at our house and have a stay up late  and get up late night. They will be noisy. It is known. Ha.

Niamh had big pieces of paint on her last night. When she got home from the new dance a lot place. She had to haved a scrubbed all clean bath. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment