Friday 8 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Two

Everybody is home. In their own beds. With their own pillows. I am not in charge now. That is right.

Zita and I had a nice long walk. And we had toasts. With nice bread from Craig and Zita's trip. With the special jam. They always go to that special nice kabillions kinds of bread store. That is good. It is good toasts.

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot this morning. That is good. 

I had a nice nap on my very own bed in the nice cool kitchen. It is going to be a way hot day. The radio told us. 

Zita has to use the make the grass short machine today. I cannot help. I do not mind. It is a too hot day. I am not very a big help in my garden. I am a big help guarding it. From the nasty squirrels or the bunnies. Who eat my carrots and my green beans. It is my job. 
 
I found my big blue ball. It is an outside ball. It was under the scary bicycles. The squirrels put it there. I found it. Ha.

Niamh is working at the new dance a lot place. Painting it very bright colours. She has lots of students this year. That is good.

Craig is a detective in far away Turkey.  Again. Not long long time ago Turkey. Just now Turkey. No nice dogs. Oh well. It will not be a good book. 

The present man brought Craig two new books. Soon he will be a Roman doctor trying to catch nasty people a long time ago in way far away England. No nice dogs or even elephants. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill came over on his blue big motorcycle. To talk to Emmet and Craig all about a bacon restaurant. It is new. They are going to go and eat lots and lots of bacon. Ha. They will have sick tummies. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment