Friday 22 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Six

We got up late today. Zita and Craig slept in. I was awake. I did not sleep in.

We did not go for our walk until after our toasts. That is not right. We saw Jamie. That was nice.

Craig and Zita went to Richard's rascal night party. They got a very red t-shirt. Then they went for coffees and big pieces of cake. Just for them. They told me when they got home. In the scary dark.

My friend Emmet and I stayed here to guard the house. And all the books. We are good at that. 

Craig went to Doctor Smith's hospital today. He did not have to stay. That is good. 

He got my special just for me tooth paste. And my chicken treats. That is good.  

It is a nice quiet day. We played throw the ball. Not a lot. Craig had to read his book. And drink more coffee. 

Craig is still a Roman Doctor. In long long ago England. Where is rains all the time. Building the way long wall. And nobody likes the Romans. Oh dear. I would not like that.

Niamh is at the new dance a lot place. Putting lots of brand new things together. And eating fish that people forgot to cook. I would not like that. 

I like my green bean treats. And carrots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment