Thursday 14 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Eight

It is sometimes a soggy day. We had a nice walk before it got all soggy out. 

My tummy is all better. That is good. I do not like having a sick tummy. Too many naps are not good for you.

Our newspaper men are comming today. With all our newspapers. The newspaper vacation is all over Zita said.

I did not bark way too much at the my friends the newspaper men today. That is good. I will get treats. 

We have to put big orange blankets on top of the papers. So they will not be all soggy. People do not want soggy papers. It is known.

Last night Emmet and Niamh were in Craig's old go fast chair. That is not right. I did not like that. It is Craig's chair. Not theirs. Oh well. 

I cannot help with the newspapers. I get in the way. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

The newspaper men have a very big truck. It is loud. I am not so loud. Only when I bark too much. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita have to put pieces of paper with numbers on all the piles of papers. I cannot help. Dogs cannot read. 

They make a very big mess. They do not get in trouble. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment