Saturday 23 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven

Everybody got up late. Then Zita and I had to take the gold big car to Mister Paul's fix the tire store. We had another not very round tire. Oh dear.

Craig went to all the old guys breakfast. To a new restaurant.  The old restaurant forgot how to make breakfast. That is silly. Too bad for them.

Niamh did not wake up until after lunch time. Ha. Then she had to go to the new dance a lot place. To paint. She was way tired. 

Zita bought way too much lettuce. For our nice dinner. Zita bought own made pizzas from nice Mister Nicastro's smelly store. Ha. More lettuce treats for me.

Zita and Niamh have to go shopping for more new shoes for Niamh. I only have boots for way too cold days. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita is taking the silver little car to go shopping. It has all round tires. That is good. 

I am not going. There is not enough room for me too in the silver little car. Oh well. 

I helped to move all the cars. I was a big help Zita said. It is true. I am a very good car mover. It is known. I have my own seat cover in the big gold car. So I will not fall on the floor.  And be hurt. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment