Monday 4 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty Eight

I had a nice quiet day. We had a nice walk and we had our toasts on our beautiful patio. I had a nice nap.

Today was everybody reading books day. Craig is a old soldier in an new war. Looking for some nasty men who just kill people who are not just like them. Oh dear.  He does not a a nice dog. Just two old horses who pull his big black wagon. 

We played throw the ball. When I was not having a nice nap.

Zita and Emmet are reading their books too. Dogs do not know how to read books. We just like to listen to books. Especially books with brave dogs in them. We are very good listeners.

Sometimes I bark too much. And then I get in trouble. Oh dear. 

Niamh took me for a nice walk. It is not way too hot today. That is good.

It is a nice quiet day. For everybody. That is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment