Monday 25 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Nine

We had a busy day. Craig and Niamh slept in. Zita and I had to do everything by ourselves this morning.

We had a little short walk today. It is a hot day. No toasts today. Oh well.

My friend Zoe came to visit me and Niamh. Visits are nice.

At lunch time Niamh's dance friend Lindsey came to my house for a visit. Then they went to the new dance a lot place. Again.

A nasty raccoon knocked over Maggie's garbage. It made a very big mess. I could smell the nasty raccoon when I went out.This morning. Maybe it was hiding in my big bushes. That was scary.

I do not like raccoons. They get sick and bite people. Even a nice big dog. Like me. Oh dear.

I would not play throw the ball with Craig. The raccoon would try to steal my blue ball. That would not be nice. 

We put our garbage in a little house. With big doors. With a lock. Raccoons cannot get our garbage. Too bad for them.

Craig and I went out on our beautiful patio and I looked all around to make sure that the nasty raccoon was gone. Raccoons are way too sneaky. They might try to surprise us. Oh dear.

More cousins are coming for dinner tonight. Maybe we will have cheese.

Emmet and Zita went to nice Mister Nicastro's store to get tasty food for our dinner tonight. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment