Thursday 7 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty One

I was in charge all night. Last night. Ha. 

I slept on the cousin's extra bed. In the extra room. In the scary basement. Where all the sleep too late in the morning ladies played their scary games on the other television. Until way late. Their games are very loud.

When everybody went to sleep I slept on the floor in front of Niamh's  bedroom. To guard them. It was my job. Because I was in charge. Ha.

They had pizza from Mister Tony's pizza store. That is good. 

Emmet and Sava and Chris went to a too many chips restaurant and a very loud movie. That is what they do. 

I went for a nice walk when Niamh had to go and feed the nasty cat. For real money. You have to pay nice people real money to feed cats. Ha.

Craig and Zita got home before my dinner walk. That is good. There were no presents for me. This time. Oh well. 

Zita is in charge now. Not me. That is good. Being in charge is a hard job. It is known. I will have a nice nap. Or play throw the ball with Craig.

When Craig is not here we do not have toasts in the morning. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment