Sunday 24 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Eight

It is a lovely Sunday. 

It is a nice day to just not do anything. Except sit on our beautiful patio and have our toasts. Craig and Zita had coffee too. 

Niamh cleaned her room today. I did not help. Craig said I would end up in a green garbage bag. Oh dear. That would not be nice.

It is a beautiful day. Zita and I went for a nice early afternoon walk. We did not see Jamie. Jamie has a sick tummy. Poor Jamie. When I had a sick tummy I could not eat very much. Oh dear. 

Craig will watch his football game. In the den. Maybe they will win today. Ha.

We are having more cousins for dinner tomorrow. Niamh and Emmet have lots of cousins. 

I only know one of my cousins. Maddie is my very big cousin. He lives not so very far away. He is a very nice dog. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment