Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eighty One

Zoe slept here last night. I guarded her and the house all night. I slept on the big bed. All by myself. Ha.

Zoe took me for lots of walks. That is good.

We played throw the ball. And Zoe watched a movie. It was not a scary movie. That is good. I slept on the comfy rug.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh all came home. Before dinner. They were all safe. That is good. 

They got me a new Blue Bone. As a present. That is good. 

Craig got a new shirt and underwear. Craig and Zita forgot all their clothes in the big gold car. Not the nearly new other car. The big gold car had to stay at the fix your tires store. To get new tires. Oh well. 

I am not worried now. That is good. 

Everybody will be home in the own bed. With their own pillows. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment