Sunday 17 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy One

It is a nice quiet day. Because it is Sunday. Sunday are quiet days. Lots of people go to the church down the street. With the bells. I watch them go to church from my watching window.

I do not go to church. I do not need to go. Dogs can talk to Saint Newton anytime. Not just in church. Craig and Zita do not go there now. The nice man who used to talk there had to leave. Craig said it was not right. It was not fair. Too bad for the church. 

It is not a soggy day. It is a just right for a nice long walk day.

I guarded Emmet and Niamh this morning.

Craig and Zita went to the not for very much money breakfast store. They did not have breakfast. Instead they got new fuzzy curtain for my watching window in the winter. That is good.

And they got Emmet his favourite cinimmon buns so he will not stave to death. That is good.

We have no more places to put any new books. Now we need lots more places to put all our books.  Zita said we will have to move things all around. Oh dear. I will not like it. It is known. I like things the way they are. They should just put them in big piles on the floor. Like Emmet. 

My friend Jamie was outside. Zita and Emmet were talking to professor Jill. All about her vacation. Way down where they had the broken house war. She sent Emmet letters with pictures on them. 

She saw the famous Stonewall.  I do not know way a stonewall is famous. I have a nice stonewall. Right beside our beautitiful garden. It is not famous. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment