Friday 15 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Nine

It is a cold day. That is silly. It is summer time. It is not time for the cold.  

Zita had to wear a fuzzy jacket for our nice walk this morning. Before breakfast.

Niamh had to get up way early. To go to a new store. To have more dance a lot pictures made. I could not go.

I was way too busy. I sat in the car and guarded all the papers when the nice people came to get their big piles of papers. I like sitting in the gold big car. And watching everything. It is known.

Yesterday I helped take some of the papers to the stores on the busy street. In the car. Ha. 

There were lots of frogs in my yard last night. I did not play with them. Oh well.

Craig had to put on a nice warm shirt. It was too cold to read his new book. And he had to have another coffee to make him all toasty. We did not have toasts today. Too bad for me.

Craig is a Roman doctor in way far away, long long ago England. He has to find one of his helpers. He is lost. They are building a very long wall. To keep all the Scotsmen away. Ha. No porridge for them.

Zita is taking lots and lots to papers to all the nice people who put them on all the front steps. All over my neighbourhood. I was in the newspaper one time. Not Craig. Or Emmet. Just Zita and Niamh and me. Ha.

Niamh's friend Zoe is going to sleep here tonight. They will not sleep. They will just laugh. Zoe is my friend too. Even when I was way little. She is tall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment