Friday 1 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty Five

Zita and Niamh came home last night. In Craig's silver little car.  From the not so far away airport. Ha.

Everybody went to sleep in their own cosy beds last night. Me too. Good for us.

I am not a sad dog today. It is known.

I got a present from way far away Ireland. The best purple bouncy ball in the world.  It is my own present. Niamh and all the cousins got it for me. That is good.

Craig and Emmet got presents too. They did not get a bouncy ball. Ha.

Craig forgot my dinner again. Until after it was dark. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh got presents for all her friends. Special candy from way far away. 

Zita took me for a nice long walk this morning. It was a very nice morning. Not a soggy dog day. Not a way too hot day. Just a nice day for a nice walk. That is good.

We all had toasts and jam after our walk. That is good. 

Emmet and Zita went to the nice food store so will will not starve to death. That is good.

It is good everybody is home again. So I can look after them. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment