Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Three

We had a very busy night. Craig and Zita moved all the little pieces of music. They put lots in boxes. For the basement.  

We need more space for our lots and lots of books. 

It is a beautiful day. This morning Jamie and I had a very nice long walk. That is good. We did not see my friends the ducks today. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita went out for a nice lunch. After a meeting. At Zita's friends nice coffee restaurant. With the very famous lemon cakes. Emmet and Uncle Bill love the lemon cakes. They were not there. Ha. 

Niamh and I had lunch. Together. Emmet was still fast asleep. Ha.

Zita had to write her own story for her old university. It takes a long time to tell the truth. It is known.

Niamh is going to have more pictures made. For a new dance a lot store.

Last night Niamh and Julia went down town. To see all the beautiful lights that tell the story. All about where we live. Then they had milkshakes.  

Zita went to get them. Because it was late. And there are way dangerous lions and giant raccoons that hide in the bushes at night. It is known. I do not like it when people go out at night without me. 

I did not go. I had to stay home and guard Craig. Zita asked me to. We watched a story all about a castle with a famous garden. It is owned by a real princess. 

It was not a very good garden. Only bushes. No green beans or carrots at all. Princesses only eat at table sheet restraurents. Not at home. It was a silly garden. 



No comments:

Post a Comment