Saturday 16 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy

Another soggy dog day. Craig did not go to breakfast because it was too soggy when he got up. He got up way after me. And Zita. Ha.

Zita and I went for a long walk. When it was not so soggy. That was nice. We saw my friends the ducks. Some of them were still asleep. Oh well.

At lunch time Craig and Zita went out to look at all the new stores they are building on the very busy street. Emmet was still fast asleep. I guarded the house. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. With my peanut butter treat.

When they came home they bought cookies from the farmers who were selling tastey food. They were not for dogs. Not even nice dogs like me. They had chocolate in them. Oh well.

Zita is going out for dinner to a too many chips restaurant tonight. With her friend Doctor Susan. 

Craig will watch the television. His football team will loose again. He should just read his books. Books do not loose. At the very end of the game. Like last night. Too bad for him. 

Emmet is cooking dinner. They will have pasta. Emmet knows how to cook pasta. Niamh will cook meatballs. They are her favourite. You can get lots of them at the not so very much money breakfasts store. It is known. And cinimmon buns for Emmet.  So he will not starve. It is known.

Niamh took me for my other walk. We got soggy. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment