Sunday 10 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Four

It is very quiet today. It is Sunday. Sundays are quiet.

Craig and Zita cleaned and cleaned the big fence in my side yard. They have to paint it. Some of the paint is all gone. Because I have to jump up on the fence. Every morning. To chase the nasty squirrels away. Ha.

We cut lots more of the too tall trees and bushes. We put the pieces in giant paper bags. For the scary garbage trucks.

Zita made own made cinimmon buns this morning. Cinimmon buns are not for nice dogs like me. I would get a sick tummy. Oh dear.

We got presents for cousin Julia's new little baby. Lots of socks. Babies like socks. I do not wear socks. Niamh only wears half socks. That is silly.

Emmet and I looked out my watching window this afternoon. I had a nice nap. I was guarding him. 

We did not go for our before dinner walk until late. Because it is a way hot day. 

It is Uncle Bill's birthday. He is still way old. I am not so way old. Not like Craig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment