Tuesday 26 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eighty

The two cousins stayed until late late. I fell asleep under the dining room table. Oh well

They laughed and laughed. A lot. We did not have cheese. We had just chips. I got some.  They were very nice cousins. 

They were not from way far away Ireland. They are from way far away Canada. Where they have the giant mountains and the big whales that jump out of the water and eat seals. Silly seals. Ha. 

Last night we went for a nice walk before dinner. To get the gold big car back from Mister Paul's Fix your tire store. We need new tires. Oh dear.

Uncle Bill came over for a nice visit. He and auntie Louise are going on an airplane. To visit France. I am from France. That is why I like croissants and cheese Craig says. It is true.

My friend Zoe is going to visit. And sleep here. To help me guard the house. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going to a nice hotel not so far away. To buy even more books. And eat at the Piggies restaurant. They are going to visit their very favourite very big but not so old castle. In Kingston. With the very big cannons. 

I will be very worried when they are not sleeping in their very own beds. Without me. Oh dear. I do not eat my dinner when I get worried. Oh dear. 

Maybe Zoe does not know that I will be in charge. Oh dear. 

It is hard being a very good take care of everybody dog in this house. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment