Saturday 30 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Eighty Four

We had a nice walk this morning. There was just us. And a squirrel. I got in trouble. I hate squirrels. 

Jamie was still asleep. We did not see him. 

Craig went to his old friends breakfast today. No toasts for me. Oh well.

Zita talked to her family in way far away. For a long long long time. There was nobody to throw my ball.

Niamh is still in the scary forest with dance a lot Julia. Oh well. 

I had a nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. I was sad. 

When Craig came home we played throw the ball. Not a lot. Craig had to fix the extra computer. It caught something. 

Fixing computers takes a way long time. You have to drink coffee and eat chocolate croissants when you fix computers. It is known. 

Everybody is going out for dinner tonight. I will guard the house. And have my peanut butter treat. Ha.

Craig's team did not win. Again. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment