Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Seven

Another soggy dog day. I still have a little bit of a sick tummy. I cannot eat so much. Oh dear. 

I had a nice nap on Niamh's comfy bed this morning. Niamh was watching the catch all the scary people program on the television. In the den. She did not mind me having a nap on her bed. 

It is a windy day. The scary green garbage can with the wheels is in my side yard. So it will not fly far away in the wind. Too bad for me.

I have to have lots of nice naps until my tummy is all better.

Emmet is going to get all his new books for his university. Not today. It is too soggy. When it is not so soggy he will go. 

Emmet loves books. He has lots of them. All over. In big piles. He steals Craig's books. Ha.

Niamh is reading a scary book. She likes it. I would not like scary books. I would only read happy books. With brave dogs. Like me. Or nice horses that do not smell. And elephants. Ha. Yesterday was elephant day. All over the world. Nobody told me. Oh well.

Zita is working. I am helping her. On my own nice duvet. With the summer flowers on it. 

Craig's old go fast chair came back home. All shiny. We will keep it in the basement. In case the new go fast chair breaks. Go fast chairs break. I do not know why. Maybe they go too fast. Ha. 

Craig is still a detective in Turkey. He has not caught anybody. He is not a very fast detective. It is because he does not have a brave dog to help him. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment