Wednesday 20 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy Four

It is a beautiful day. Jamie and I had a nice walk this morning. That is good.

Craig was wrong. You do not grow spaghettis in a garden. You buy them in boxes at the nice food store on the busy street. Emmet told me. Ha. 

Craig and Zita spent all last night moving all the big heavy black boxes that make our nice music. And cleaning everything. Way too much dust. We need more room for lots more books. Because it is nearly university time again. 

I had a nice nap on the comfy rug. So I could watch. 

You have to get lots and lots of books to go to university. Not like Craig's books all about knights or Vikings or nice detectives with brave dogs. 

University books all all about way old things and way old people and are way expensive. And you have to find them before university starts or they will be all gone. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had toasts.  He had to clean the big wooden box where the books will go. With very smelly clothes. Then Craig went from one room to another. Moving books. Lots of books. There were even books about dogs. I saw them. That is good. They were not just about me. Just nice dogs. With waggly tails. Like mine. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment