Saturday 2 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a nice walk with Zita this morning. Before the way too hot was here.

When Craig got out of the comfy bed we had toasts. With jam. That is good. Jam is good for dogs. Especially nice French jam. In way beautiful jars. Ha.

Niamh went to her new dance a lot place. She and all the dance a lot friends are going to paint it all  nice. Because it is band new. 

She and the dance a lot friends had dinner there last night. Chinese food. I like Chinese food. I was not there. Too bad for me.

She has a new toe dance teacher. I do not know who it is. Dogs do not toe dance. I just dance with Emmet. With my feet on his shoulders. Ha. 

We went for a little walk in the way too hot. To look at the giant party in my park. With a way way big tent. With people dressed in way too hot clothes. With real music. Craig said it was the music for water. That is nice. 

Craig came on the nice little walk too. We went and saw my friends the ducks and sat on the bench for a nice rest and drink. 

We saw the house without a bottom. It is still there. It did not fall down. Someone is making a new bottom for it. But not very fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment