Thursday 29 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Thirty Five

Zita made me a beautiful winter jacket. It is tartan. Now I can pretend to be Scottish like Craig. Craig says I can be MacPoppy-Tana.  Emmet says it is a cape. It is very nice and warm.

I need a jacket because all my fur was cut off and I get too cold.  Niamh says now I am skinny.

Craig says a long time ago a lady said you can never be to skinny or too rich.. It must have been said by a rich skinny lady.  I am a bit skinny but not rich. I don't have pockets to put money so I don't need it.  

I just need my family altogether and my Red Ball. I do not need money for that. That is good.

My tummy is getting better but I am sleepy. That is good. Zita is writing more essays and needs a dog sleeping beside her to help.  I am good at that.

I caught Emmet again last night. I think he let me catch him. He said I looked sad without all my furry fur.

I am not sad. I just get scared when my family leaves me somewhere strange. I worry that they will forget where they left me. They did not forget. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment