Thursday 7 February 2013

Day Two Hundred and Five

An very early day. Craig was up when I got home from my walk. Niamh got up too. Then Zita and Niamh went off to school.

Emmet was still asleep. Emmet stays up late at night talking to his friends very far away. Oh well. I like to go to sleep early.

Sometimes it is very difficult to get Craig and Zita to go to sleep when they should. I have to go and get them sometime. Usually they do not listen. Oh well.

Craig had his coffee. Then he had porridge. He is very slow. When he was finished we played throw my Red Ball. It takes him a while to start I think. Maybe he is too cold like the cars.

Tonight is a no dance night. Niamh will let her feet rest. That is good.

There was a dog with out its people in the park. I got a bit upset. Emmet came up from his room. He told me it was OK. He looked out my watching window with me. The people came and got the dog. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment