Friday 22 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Six

We did not get up so early this morning. 

Because Zita did not to to the rascal ladies office right away.

Because she had to pack her going away bag. Oh dear. I do not like to see that bag. 

She is going to not very far away Montreal. On the do not crash very often train.

For more important meetings. She is going to to sleep there too. In a beautiful hotel. 

Not here in her own bed. Without me on the big bed to mind her. Oh dear. I do not think that is all right.

Then doctor Susan is going to visit her and they are going to the lots and lots of beautiful stores. 

So they can go shopping together. And maybe go to very very tasty restaurants. 

They have lots and lots of delicious restaurants in Montreal. 

Because they are French. Just like me. Ha. 

A car came to get her this morning. To take her downtown. 

Because she had her going to somewhere bags with her. Oh dear.


We had a very long good morning walk. All the snow is nearly all gone. That is good.

Niamh does not have to go to the beautiful clothes store today. 

Because she has to read lots of stories for her nice university. 

So I will mind Craig and Niamh all by myself. Ha. 

At lunchtime Craig and I had a fat peanut butter and honey sandwich.

Because we have brand new peanut butter. Ha.

Then later when Niamh came up I helped her make cheese toasties. I even got some. Ha.

In the afternoon Mister Paul came to fix the wires where the clean the clothes machine lives. That was nice.

Maybe I am charge again. Because Zita in in not far away Montreal. 

I do not know who is going to make our tasty dinner.

Maybe Niamh. Or maybe Mister Tony. Or Mister Kettleman. Maybe.

Oh well. 

I think Craig will watch another hockey game tonight. 

His team does not loose all the time anymore. Ha. Only sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment