Friday 21 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Four

Way too wet today. Too much rain. We did not go for a walk this morning. 

We put our catch the water tubs out in my yard instead. And a big black pipe to put the too much water on the road.

Niamh is not here in her big comfy bed. Niamh had to sleep in the too much rain. In a tent. Oh dear. Poor Niamh. She will be a soggy person. Too bad for her.

I got in trouble for too much barking. I could not help with the catch the water tubs. Oh dear. Craig said  I would not be a big help. That is not very nice.

Zita and I went for a walk when the rain stopped. So did Emmet. We were all soggy. 

Craig stayed home and read his book. And watched the famous snow games. 

We won more medals today. More going fast down big scary hills. And hitting big rocks with other big rocks. That is a good game. It is not scary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment