Monday 3 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Six

We went for a nice walk in my pond. I like my pond. It is not so far away. The snow in the pond is very deep. I jump in it. Ha.

I get a bit soggy. Oh well.

We are having a party tonight. Not a cheese party. A cake party. For our friend Kieran. They will sing the happy birthday song for him. Even Craig.  Oh well.

Zita is writing writing writing again. For her new university. I am helping. 

Craig is just reading his new book. He did not tell me what it is about yet. We had croissants for lunch. Craig always shares his croissant with me. Because I am French too. 

We played throw the Red Ball this morning. After our toasts. That is good. 

Niamh is dance a lot teaching tonight. She likes to teach. They give her money for it. Ha. 

Emmet is reading all about the long long ago people getting way too sick. Before they had nice doctors. Or hospitals.  

Emmet's friend Rachel is going to be a doctor. She rides very big horses. She is not scared of them. She can get a nice dog and be a lady knight. That is good. Horses smell a lot. 

Craig says poor Rachel is from the way wild parts of way far away Ireland. Nearly Scotland. Oh well. It is good she lives here. We are not so wild. Just way too cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment