Tuesday 18 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty One

Zita drove Niamh to school. Niamh is still tired tired after her dance a lot party. In Toronto.

Zita and I went for our walk. More too much snow. Oh dear.

We had a long sing happy birthday party last night. With lots of cheese. Ha. Some fell on the floor. Good for me. 

They sang the happy birthday song again. Not very well. Oh well. Too bad for them.

The way too big take away the snow machines came down my street last night. I do not like them at all. They make way way loud noises. I bark at them. So they will go away and leave my house alone. I get in trouble. Too much barking. Oh well.

Emmet has a little vacation. He finished all his writing.  For his university. He took all his writing in this morning. To the nice lady who knows all about old airplanes.

Zita has a newspaper meeting tonight. I will be in charge again. Ha. 

The silly rabbit was on my lawn today. I hate the rabbit. Rabbits will eat my favourite green beans. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment