Sunday 16 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy Nine

It is Sunday. Sundays are very quiet days. 

It is way too quiet when Niamh is not here. 

Niamh is still in Toronto for her big dance party. She is comming home late tonight. We will go and get her. To sleep in her own big tall comfy bed. With her own pillows. That is good. 

I went on a nice walk this morning. It is very cold today. Too cold. Too windy.  Oh well. I got to wear my new red winter keep my feet warm boots. That is good.

Emmet got up early early. The same time I did. That is not right. He had to get up. Emmet had bad dreams. He had to have Irish tea before he went back to his comfy bed for a nice nap. That is good.

Craig and I watched the famous snow games. We got more medals. For going very fast. Down a big big scary mountain. That is good. The people were very happy. That is good. They waved at us. That is nice.

We had a short walk this afternoon. It is way too cold. We just wanted to come home to our nice warm house. And my dinner. 

Zita gave me a nice combing after dinner. To take out all the lumps in my coat. To make me all beautiful. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment