Thursday 6 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Nine

I had an upset tummy this morning. I did not eat my breakfast.  Zita has a sick tummy too. We did not go for our walk. We had nice long naps instead. 

I am still a sleepy dog. This afternoon I slept on the end of the big bed so Zita would not be all alone with a sick tummy. 

Dogs are good friends when you are sick. It is known. 

Craig and I had toasts and threw my Red Ball when I was feeling a bit better.

Emmet has a headache and sore legs. Oh dear. He is going to his university tonight anyway. Silly Emmet.

Craig is not sick. He said it is because he eats oatmeal cookies and peanut butter sandwiches. That is not true. He just says silly things. Because he is old. Ha.  Silly Craig. 

Zita does not have to go to her Mr. Saint Paul's university tonight. That is good.

I am going to stay here and guard my house and all my family. I am not a silly dog. I just bark a bit too much. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment