Saturday 22 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Five

Another early day. It is another go to university all day. For two days. For Zita. We had a little walk. It was too early for me.

Craig and I had our toasts. When Zita left for her new university.

Craig had to go get Niamh. Niamh went away for three days to learn everything about the dark scary forests and sleep outside in a tent. Not in her own comfy bed.

Wolves did not eat her all up. That is good.

Niamh knew how to cook. Nobody else did. They would have starved to death if Niamh was not there. Ha. They had pancakes and cheese sandwiches. And porridge. But no brown sugar for the porridge. Oh dear.

I know how to cook. I watch Zita every night. I get to pickup everything that drops on the floor. It is my job. Saint Newton gave it to me. It is known. I am very good at it. Zita told me so.

Emmet and Sava and Chris are going to see another movie and eat hamburgers and chips. Ha.

We still have the very big black tube in my yard. It is scary. I do not like it. I think it will eat the car. Or Craig. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment