Thursday 27 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Ninety

We went for a not so long walk this morning. I had a nice nap.

Craig and Paul went to the not very much money breakfast store. And they got me my big bag of food. And my chicken treats and my tooth paste. 

And cinimmon buns for Emmet. Emmet likes cinimmon buns. That is good. I do not like cinimmon buns. 

Some dogs eat cinimmon buns. Not me. I eat croissants. Ha. And blue cheese. Ha. Zita says I am a continental dog. That is true. 

We did not have any toasts today. Oh well.

The new red chair is not red. It is not Craig's chair.  It is a try me chair. I do not like it. It is black. And shiny. And it smells funny. 

Emmet and Niamh got in the try me chair. That is not right. I do not like that.

Maybe he will get a new red chair. That is not way too heavy. And red.

Tonight is Niamh's teach all the little dancers how to dance night. How to dance without falling down. That is good.

Niamh is going to a party. At her dance a lot school. She has to buy a way beautiful dress for the party. I am not going. I have a beautiful Scotsman coat. And red boots. Oh well.

Dogs cannot go to the dance a lot school parties. Too bad for them. Emmet and I could dance with them. And Emmet could play his big Irish drum. He does not play it very often. Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment