Wednesday 26 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Nine

I had a very busy day. We went to my busy street to get Niamh's big newspaper. When I got home I had to have a bath. Oh well

The nice men came to take the too much snow of the roof. I know them. I did not bark. Only a bit. At first. The use the big noisy machine to put the snow far way. That is good.

It is a very noisy machine. And scary.  The nice men are not afraid of it. That is good. 

Craig and Zita are going to look at a new red chair for Craig.  His red chair is old. Like Craig.  He needs a new one. We cannot get a new Craig. Zita said they are all gone long long ago. He needs a new not so heavy red chair. That is easier to push on our nice walks.

It is Emmet's way early day a his university. He will eat lunch there. Where they sell all the donuts. 

I stayed in my own house to guard it. All by myself. I was very brave. The noisy machine was very noisy. I did not bark at all. Ha.

Outside is very dirty.  They put sand on my sidewalks so they are not too slippy. It makes me very dirty. The sidewalks are still too slippy. Oh well. I have to have more baths. 

Zita says if I have too many baths I might shrink. Oh dear. I would not like that. I am a big dog. I want to stay a big dog. To guard my house. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment