Saturday 15 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had a quiet day. Craig did not go to breakfast today. Too much snow on the sidewalks. He said he would get stuck in the snow and be lost forever. Oh dear. I would have to go find him. So the wolves would not eat him. I would be very brave. It is known. He stayed home instead. That is good. 

Zita and I went to the empty pond for our nice morning walk. The snow is way deep. We only went across the middle. On the pretend bridge. 

Craig and I had toasts when we came home. Craig and Zita had even more coffee. Zita had her chocolates. 

My house is very quiet. Niamh is with all her dance a lot friends in Toronto. I looked in her room. She was not there. Just clothes on the floor. No Niamh. Oh dear. 

Niamh is comming home late late tomorrow. On the nice bus with the bathroom.

Zita asked me to guard the house a lot today. She is busy giving out the papers to all the nice people who put them on your front door. For free. Ha.

Emmet is writing writing again. And drinking Irish tea. Everybody is very busy. Except Craig. He just reads what Zita and Emmet write. That is an easy job. He is old. Ha. 

We are going to have Mr. Tony's pizza tonight. Ha. 

I tried my new red snow boots today. Just on my back feet today. To keep my feet all nice and dry. My new boots are the same colour as Zita's keep your hands warm gloves. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment