Wednesday 12 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy Five

Zita and I went for a long walk with my friend Jamie today. That is good. Jamie is very quiet. She never barks. Or gets in trouble. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. We had flat muffins instead. With jam. I got two nice pieces of the tops of the muffins. That is good.

The move the snow off my sidewalks machines were here today. A lot. I do not like them at all. There are too noisy.

I had a nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

I did not bark at all when Zita went out to the store to get all our new food. Even green beans. I got a treat. I get treats for no barking times. That is good. It is hard not to bark. When I get worried about my people going outside without me to save them. It is known.

Craig and I watched the famous games in the snow. The dancers on ice. With skates. They are very fast. They jump very high. Like Niamh. Our dancers did not win this time. Oh well.

They have lots of dogs there. That is nice. They did not look like Jamie or Zorro. Maybe they were not Russian dogs. Maybe they were visitor dogs. 

Our cheese friends phoned us. To say hello. They said my friend Ross is sick too. Oh dear. They said that he has a nice doctor. That is good. 

They are going on a trip to way far away. They are going on a boat. In a big river. To see way old castles. And nice new restaurants. And ghosts. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment