Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Seven

We went to my pond this morning. On our walk. I like walking in my pond. All by ourselves. We do not have to share our special path across my pond. It is my path. Ha.   Zita likes going to our nice pond too. She told me.

We had toasts when we got home. I had a nice nap on my cosy duvet. Zita had more writing to do. Oh dear. So much writing. 

My friend Jamie came to visit me this afternoon. Jamie likes the way too cold. So does Zorro. They are way too cold kind of dogs. 

Emmet is still writing all about way long ago sick people. No Punics. No elephants. Oh well.

Niamh is at her dance a lot until late late tonight. She made her own toe dance for her dance a lot school. She showed me. It is very noisy. And fast. 

We played throw the Red Ball today. That is good. And peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. That is good.

Craig is another French detective. A different one who has no nice dog. It will take him a long time to catch the nasty people with no nice dog to help him. It is known.

Zita is going out with some of her lady friends for desserts tonight. I will stay home and guard Emmet and Craig. 

It is hard being a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment