Sunday 2 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Five

More too much snow. We went for a nice walk. But not so far. The snow is very hard to walk in. I get all covered in snow. Even my tummy. Oh well. 

We took lots of pictures. Of our favourite tree. Near where the treats nice lady lives. We did not go to the treat box. Oh well. 

I was a soggy dog when I got home. 

We did not have toasts today. Craig did not get out of the comfy bed until late. 

He was up when we got home from our nice walk. He and Zita had their coffee. 

Zita and I made our own made muffins. Craig shared the little extra pieces of his muffins with me. That is good. 

Niamh and Zita went out to take all the snow away. There was way too much snow. I got to go out to be a big help. I am a good snow digger. I get a bit soggy. Cara helped too. She can not dig the snow like me. Too bad for her. Ha.

Emmet had to get up early to play his game with his friends from way far away and all over. On his big computer. 

He has to read all about the roses people who wanted to be king. 

He is writing about the long long ago times when everybody got sick and died. Because of the nasty rats. Rats are just squirrels with skinny tails. It is known. 

The last football game is on tonight. That is good. He team will not win. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment