Sunday 9 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy Two

It is Sunday. Sundays are nice quiet days.  We went for a long walk with my friend Jamie this morning. It not so cold today. But the snow too sticky. Oh well. 

Emmet is still way sick. Oh dear. He watched a movie for his the war by mistake class. He did not fall asleep. That is good.

Zita's computer is sick too. Craig cannot fix it. It has to go to the nice men in the up the stairs store. Where they fix computers. Oh dear.

Zita is going to the food store to get Emmet more strawberries.  He only eats strawberries and croissants and cheese. Because he is sick. Zita makes him Irish tea too. That is good. 

When he is upstairs I sleep on his feet to keep him warm. I am a good warmer. When you are sick. It is known. 

I did not want to go on a nice walk tonight. My bed is way too comfy. I went anyway. Or Zita would have to go by herself. That is not right. 

It is not dark yet. There are no wolves when it is not dark. Just some nasty dogs. I am not scared of them. Ha. 

I wish there were elephants on my street. Elephants are very big. With big tusks. Wolves are scared of elephants. Emmet's Punics had elephants. It is known. There are no Punics anymore. That is sad. Just in Emmet's books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment