Wednesday 19 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Two

It was our way too early day. It is the day to drive Niamh to her learn all about the outside class. Tomorrow Niamh is going to sleep outside. Where the wolves live. For two days. In a funny tent. Without me. Oh dear. 

I cannot go. Zita said if I went who would guard my house. Who would make sure no one ran away with Craig and Emmet. Or take my cosy duvet. That is true. 

It is a very messy day. I was a soggy dog. 

Uncle Bill came over for Irish tea. Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill are going to a not so loud movie tomorrow. They will have a good time. 

Niamh went to visit her friend in the hospital. Mackenzie is a dance a lot friend. She comes to visit my house. She is very tall. She like big dogs she said. That is good. I am a bit of a big dog. 

Niamh said she might have to have an operation. That is scary. I will talk to my friend Saint Newton tonight. Saint Newton makes everything not scary. That is good.

I cannot go to visit her. Dogs cannot go to hospitals. We might get lost. Hospitals are way way bigger than my house. Emmet told me he got lost when he was in his hospital. Oh dear. 

Zita went to her new almost a job at her university. That is good.

We went for a messy walk when Zita got home. I was soggy. Even with my new keep your feet dry red boots. I had a nice little bath. Oh well. 

The present man brought Craig a new book all about the French policeman with the new dog. That is good. I like books with dogs. Craig always reads me the parts with the dogs. Except if they are too scary. Or sad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment