Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty Eight

A nice quiet day. I had a nice walk with my friend Jamie this morning.  For a long time. Jamie likes the snow. Oh well. 

I had my toasts with Craig when I got home. That is good. 

Niamh is at home today. She is sick. She could see stars with her eyes. Without looking out the window. Even in the daytime. Oh dear. She went back to bed. And slept until Emmet got up. 

She has to go to the dentists tomorrow. Too bad for her. 

We did not play the Red a Ball game a lot today. Oh well.

Zita had to write a lot for Mr. Saint Paul's again. I had to help. It is my job. On my comfy duvet.

Zita wanted to go out for a walk tonight. I did not want to go. Too much snow. I am tired of way too much snow. I went. It would not be safe to go for a nice walk without me. Because of the wolves. Sometimes the wolves hide behind the big green garbage cans. The scary ones. With wheels. 

Sometimes I am very brave. Even when I am outside. It is known.

Zita dropped a bowl. In the kitchen. It broke every where. Oh dear. I wanted to be a big help. I could not help. There were sharp things on the floor. Oh dear. 

We got the noisy house cleaning machine. I could be a big help with that. That is good. Dogs like to be a big help. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment