Monday 17 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty

We have a holiday today. No university for anyone. Everyone stayed in bed. Except Zita and me. 

Zita and I had a not so long walk. It is still way cold. We came home so we could have our toasts with Craig.

Niamh came home last night. I was very glad to see her. I like it when everybody is where they are supposed to be. In my house. With me. It is known.

Niamh did not wake up until lunch time. Ha. Too much lots and lots of dancing in Toronto. 

Niamh won something. I do not know what it was. Oh well. She bought way too big floppy pants. In Toronto. They are black and white. I did not get a present. Oh well.

We are having a not a cheese party tonight. It is another Mahoney sing happy birthday party. 

Too many happy birthday parties in the too cold winter. Except Craig and Zita. They have nice sit on my patio happy birthday parties. That is good. 

We had to make the house all as clean as can be. 

Zita had to clean my watching window. My nose makes funny marks on my window. I do not know why. Oh well. It is all clean again. That is good.

We used the noisy make the house clean machine again. 

So many people are comming to sing the happy birthday song we have to use another table.  And use the biggest pot in the world for the potatoes. The Mahoneys like potatoes. They used to be Irish. From way far away Ireland. Not any more. 

It is not a cheese party. We will have cheese anyway. All the Mahoneys like cheese. A lot. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment