Sunday 23 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Eighty Six

I had a very quiet day. It is Sunday. I had a long walk very early this morning. I was not a soggy dog today. 

It was an early day. Zita has to go to her new university all day today. She had to get up way early. Again. Oh dear. 

We watched our hockey players win the big gold medal. Everybody was happy. That is good. Gold is good. Zita has a gold car. Craig only has a silver car. Too bad for him. 

Craig has to make the very late breakfast for everyone today. All by himself. Without burning it. Ha 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh had chocolate croissants. And cinimmon buns. And bagels. No green beans. Oh well. I had carrot treats. Ha. 

Emmet liked the movie he saw last night. And the hamburgers. And the chips. 

Everybody had to write and write for their schools today. I do not know what they are writing about. I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

We played catch the Red Ball. Not very much though. The big black tube gets in my way. I do not like it at all. It will go away soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment