Thursday 20 February 2014

Day Five a Hundred and Eighty Three

Another soggy dog day.

We had to get up early again. To take Niamh to her sleep out side in the forest days. Niamh had a giant bag full of everything. Even food. And lots of socks.

I was way too soggy and had to have another bath after my walk. Oh well.

Zita had to go to her almost a job at the university again. She says it is very interesting. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill went to the not so loud movie. I stayed home and guarded the house. I was in charge again. Emmet said it was a very good movie. Even though it was not loud. 

The take the snow all away machines came to my street last night. After we went to sleep. The noisy big machines woke me up. I barked and barked at them. I woke Zita up. Too much barking she said. Oh dear. 

I went back to my cosy bed. I was very quiet. The machines are very scary. They might take my house away instead of the snow. That is why I have to bark at them. Nobody understands. It is hard being a dog. It is known.

Our ladies won the big hockey game. Everyone was very happy. And loud.  I am a lady too. I do not play hockey. The ice is way too slippy. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment