Friday 14 February 2014

Day Five a Hundred and Seventy Seven

Today was Niamh's go on the nice bus to Toronto day.  With all her dance friends. I got up way early. In the dark. To help her get ready. Niamh told me the nice bus has a bathroom. Not like the go to school smelly bus. 

There was so much windy snow this morning I could not see my pond. All the cars were too slippy on my hill. 

Zita drove Emmet to his way early in the morning university class.

When they were going out two men nearly ran into each other. And got out of their trucks. And yelled at each other. Right beside Zita and Emmet in the gold big car. That is not right. I gave lot a very fierce barks. To scare them away. That is why I should always go with Zita. But I bark too much. Oh dear. 

The men ran all away. Ha.

Zita came home and I told her not to go away without me. She did not understand. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a walk. It was not a way nice walk. Just a nice walk. Too much windy snow. The way too much snow gets in my feet. I do not like it. I am a soggy dog again.

Craig and I had nice toasts when I got home. After I was all dry. That is good.

Craig and Paul went out in the way too much snow storm to get my Dr. Smith's breakfast medicine so I don't have a sick tummy. That is nice. 

Craig got Zita lots of big chocolate bars because today is your favourite person in the world day. 

Craig got Emmet a big box of sticky buns. 

I got lots of hugs today. Because I am the best dog in the world. Ha. No chocolate bars for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment