Saturday 8 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy One

Poor Emmet is still way sick. Zita had to go out and buy him nice food to eat.

Craig and I made croissants. Emmet loves croissants. Me too. 

Zita came home and we had our toasts. 

Niamh got up way early this morning. To practice her dance. Niamh is going away to a big dance party. In Toronto. With all her dance a lot friends. On a nice bus. Not smelly. 

She has to practice all the time. Niamh loves to dance. Me too. Emmet and I dance before we have dinner. Lots of times. With music. Ha. 

Zita and I went to the nice hardware store for our walk. It is a busy store. They give nice dogs treats. That is good. I am very good in the nice stores. I never bark at all. I always get treats. That is good.

Zita had to get her slide on the ice skates all sharp. So she would not fall down. 

She went on the canal. It is empty in the winter. No place for ducks at all. She went all the way downtown on her sharp skates. I do not go on the canal. It is too slippy for me. I would just slide all over and fall down. It is known.

Craig is watching the famous games in the snow. In Russia.  We watched our ladies win medals. They can keep them for themselves. They are sisters. They were very happy. They slide down a mountain. Very fast. They do not fall down. That is why they get the medals. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment