Monday 10 February 2014

Day Five Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a very busy day. Guarding the house. 

We went for a walk to my empty pond. That is a nice walk.

Then everybody had to go everywhere. I got please guard the house peanut butter treats. That is good.

Zita had Craig's silver little car. It got a big hole in its tire. Cars cannot go anywhere with flat tires. Oh dear. A man had to come to put the extra tire on the car. He was a nice man. That is good. 

There are big holes in the road that eat tires Craig says. That is silly. Nobody would eat a tire. They do not smell nice.

Zita took the car to Mr. Paul's tire store. They will fix it. I got to go for a car ride to give Mr Paul the keys. I barked too much. I got in trouble again. Oh well.

Niamh is teaching all the little girls how to dance tonight. She likes teaching. That is good. 

Emmet is still a bit way too sick. He is having a nice nap after his university. With Irish tea on his comfy big leather sofa. The one that leans back. With all the fat pillows. I can get on Emmet's sofa. Not the one in the living room. That is for Zita. And Niamh. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment