Wednesday 15 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Because it is an everybody is busy day. 

Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office. Even on her don’t go to work Wednesday. Oh dear.

And Niamh went to her nice university. 

Craig had to read a long story for our nice Queen. So I had a big nap. 

On the comfy rug in the living room. Beside Craig. Ha. So I could mind him. Good for me.

We had a sticky bun for our breakfast today. 

We did not have any toasts today. Oh dear. I like toast more.

Mister Paul came for for a little lunch. Then he and Craig looked at the television to make it better. 

But Craig has to buy a special box. I do not know why. 

Then they drank more too much coffee. Ha.

Yesterday Craig told the computer that it was my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. 

And then everybody in the world said Happy Birthday Miss Poppy Taylor. Ha. That is nice. 

I got special green bean treats last night. Just for me. Ha. 

And Craig sang my the Happy Birthday song again. Before I went fast asleep. Ha. That is nice. 

We watched a new lady detective last night. She does not have a dog. Only a friend. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch another new program from Mister Tom tonight. Maybe.

Tonight is an altogether dinner night. We will see the not very real Emmet. 

On the computer. Right on the dining room table. Ha. I will not look for him tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment