Saturday 9 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Six

Today is Craig’s Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant.

Zita and I did not take him to the restaurant because we were too busy.

Craig and Mister Paul went all by themselves. Oh well. 

Today Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith go to visit the giant lake. 

They are going in the black go fast car.

So Niamh and Orlaith filled it up to the top with clothes and tasty treats. 

They will sleep in comfy little hotels. In little towns. Beside the giant lake. With lots and lots of boats.

BloggerImage

They will not be in their own beds. Oh dear. 

Zita used the dangerous make the grass short machine this morning. 

I sat in the car to guard her. Ha. I was a big help.

When Craig was home the ladies were all ready to go on their adventure. I cannot go.

Because I have to stay here. At my house. To guard Craig and Emmet. 

BloggerImage

Because I am in charge when Zita is away. She told me. 

Today is Emmet’s teach everybody all about the way old Gods day.

To teach lots of people how to find out all about the old Gods in the way way old books. Ha. 

He does it every old friends breakfast Saturday. Ha. That is good. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because only Craig and Emmet and I are here. Oh dear. I do not like that so much. 

They are going out for a little nice walk to a nice restaurant.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today. Even tonight is beautiful too. Ha. 

I will guard the house. All by myself. 

When they get home Craig will watch a noisy movie on the television tonight. 

I will have a nice nap. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment